In what order (Colts QB options)

Wyld Stallyns

chris ballard wants jordan love . he keeps watching him live and doesnt want to trade up to get a Qb   he made that clear .    jacoby had a horrible second half of the season but first half was pretty good i believe he was 14 touchdowns and one rushing touchdown to 2 picks after 8 games then went 3 touchdowns to 4 picks after he got hurt and missed two games .    

colts have a very young team that is much better roster then it was when luck was here and manning  when manning went out won 2 games now the colts went 7-9 and lost two games to missed kicks could of been 9-7  with av missing 15 field goals and playing the third string QB for 2 games  .  with a new kicker the colts could of easily been 10and 6 with jacoby .  

i rather they get better weapons  and pick a QB at 13th pick instead of trading up   .  jacoby had zach pascal a practice squad player as his number one wide receiver most of last year with hilton cambell and devin funchess missing almost every game and ebron going down also .   i would wanna see jacoby play one more year with better weapons while we take jordan love and let him sit the bench for one year.

4 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Clearly you don't understand the fundamental difference between a playoff push and a playoff appearance. 

I know the difference, I just feel that losing 6 of your last 8 behind an inept quarterback that only managed to throw 4 TDs during that span is NOT a ‘playoff push’;  more of a collapse if anything...