TDN Mock Draft

Karnage84

This is a mock using The Draft Network's mock draft machine.

1(3) Derrick Brown, DL, Auburn - Stout against the run and should provide some pass rush up the middle. If the Lions want to keep rushing 3, Brown is going to help us get the QB

2(35) Trevon Diggs, CB, Alabama - Has the size the Lions are looking for in their CB's. He's a guy that can develop behind Slay and Oruwariye and could eventually replace #23

3(67) Joshua Uche, Jack LB, Michigan - Had a great showing at the Senior Bowl and the Lions got a nice and close look at him there. I have to imagine he goes higher in April but we'll take him here

4(99) Damien Lewis, OG, LSU - Another stud from the Senior Bowl. Best looking OL on the South team

5(131) Nick Coe, DE, Auburn - Versatile guy at 6'5 and 291 lbs. Can play a few different positions and is already familiar with Brown

5(154) Michael Pittman Jr., WR, USC - Another guy the Lions got to see up close at the Senior Bowl. Performed well but is caught up in a really deep WR draft

6(162) Joshua Kelley, RB, UCLA - The Lions have struggled as of late to get 100 yard rushers and Kelley ran for 102 with the North squad. Has great size and power. Seems to be more of a one trick pony which will reduce his draft stock but we'll happily plug him into our RBBC here

• Like 2

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

No complaints here. I like adding an OG, and I can see a Coe-type later in the draft.

There is talk about Trowbridge from UNC as a guy the Lions seem to really like. Marlon Davidson and Coe are guys that seem to be available and offer positional value later on.