Adrian Peterson 4.8 ypc 1200 yards 12 td

Michael Thomas 105/1500 13 TD

Ted Ginn 50/1000 8 TD

Willie Snead 80/1000 6 TD

Cam Jordan 15 Sacks

Sheldon Rankins 9 Sacks

Marcus Williams 8 Ints

Marcus Lattimore 6 Ints, 20 PD

So you're expecting a deep playoff run? Cause I don't see how we miss with those numbers. 14 INTs out of two rookies, at arguably the two hardest positions to transition from college? That's very optimistic @Raves!

Not saying it's impossible, but this would be an "everything falling our way" type season. We are due for one of those. :P

@domepatrol91 shooting for the stars.I do think that they'll combine for about 6-8 INTs for sure.  Both are ballhawks and will be tested early and often.  It'll take them having those type of plays for teams to start going away from them.  I do think that Williams will also get one of the "3" starting safety spots to be play a deep centerfield position that he'll be able to ballhawk at.

I think the offensive numbers are at least plausible, though probably about 200 yards high on Brees which would bring down the overall yards of the other receivers.  With Jordan and Rankins I do think those numbers are definitely possible which would also play into our secondary getting more INTs.

55 minutes ago, Raves said:

I do think that Williams will also get one of the "3" starting safety spots to be play a deep centerfield position that he'll be able to ballhawk at.

Agreed. Leaving Bell and Vaccaro both playing nickel/SS/box roles.

Archived