Raiders sign S Jeff Heath (2 years, $6 M)

RaidersAreOne

I feel like he could have gotten a better deal than that.  He’s been pretty solid in a starting role.  I think people grossly exaggerate his supposed deficiencies in coverage..   Heath  has routinely been one of the more active players on a pretty good defense.  This could be a steal for the Raiders.

• Like 1

On 3/17/2020 at 4:50 PM, Gannon12 said:

That's not going to be replicated. There was many rumors that with full pads, heath could beat anyone on the cowboys roster. He was faster than guys who timed better. And for all that athletic ability, he was the worst player on the roster. 

His only contribution will be on special teams.

22 minutes ago, frenchie said:

I feel like he could have gotten a better deal than that.  He’s been pretty solid in a starting role.  I think people grossly exaggerate his supposed deficiencies in coverage..   Heath  has routinely been one of the more active players on a pretty good defense.  This could be a steal for the Raiders.

This is the most wrong thing that has ever been typed in any language

There are only 2 players that I have ever rooted to fail so hard the cowboys will cut them. Alan ball and Jeff Heath. I supported Irvin stabbing a dude in the neck. That should fully explain how much dislike I have for heath.

In my 15 years on this site I have never scolded someone this hard. He is probably a good guy. I despise him to my core.

53 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

There are only 2 players that I have ever rooted to fail so hard the cowboys will cut them. Alan ball and Jeff Heath. I supported Irvin stabbing a dude in the neck. That should fully explain how much dislike I have for heath.

In my 15 years on this site I have never scolded someone this hard. He is probably a good guy. I despise him to my core.

Yeah, so you’re not biased at all....  

• Like 1