The NOT Too Early 2018 NFL Draft Thread

turtle28

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

If we signed Poe and re-signed Breeland and Brown I'd be all for Kirk at 13 and a RB in the second. This team needs explosive players on offense badly. Thompson and Crowder are basically it unless Reed decides to be healthy. 

I don’t necessarily believe we have to re-sign Breeland to have a good starting corner opposite Norman. I think some are sleeping on Moreau’s talent and ability. Moreau could be and frankly should up being a better corner than Breeland. Moreau is faster and about the same size, I think Moreau will take the jump like fuller did last year. They both fell to round 3 only because of injury, not because of ability.

4.43 for DJ Moore and 4.44 for Calvin Ridley.

Lazard’s best time was 4.55 at 6’4, 225.

Jaleen Scott is 6’5 and just ran a 5.58.

Equantimeous St. Brown from Notre Dame who is 6’5, 215 just ran a 4.48.

Courtland Sutton just ran a 4.55, Mayock compares him to Alshon Jeffery in size and speed.

James Washington ran a 4.54, steve smith said he’s a bowling ball and plays faster and better in game than what he will test. I think he’s a Garçon type wr. He’s not a burner, but is tough after the catch and a great competitor on the field.

55 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

4.43 for DJ Moore and 4.44 for Calvin Ridley.

Lazard’s best time was 4.55 at 6’4, 225.

Jaleen Scott is 6’5 and just ran a 5.58.

Equantimeous St. Brown from Notre Dame who is 6’5, 215 just ran a 4.48.

Courtland Sutton just ran a 4.55, Mayock compares him to Alshon Jeffery in size and speed.

James Washington ran a 4.54, steve smith said he’s a bowling ball and plays faster and better in game than what he will test. I think he’s a Garçon type wr. He’s not a burner, but is tough after the catch and a great competitor on the field.

Typo? I hope for Smith it is 

4 hours ago, oldman9er said:

D.J. Chark runs a 4.34                   .... oh my.                                                                                                                                                                                               

My man. 2nd round grab right there. 

Shaquem Griffin did 20 reps on the bench press. In case you don’t know, he has one arm with band syndrome and doesn’t have one hand. He used a prosthetic on his left arm to grip the bar so he could to do it. 

14 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

Typo? I hope for Smith it is 

Maybe, I’m getting old and need glasses for distance. I’ve been holding it off but had trouble reading his name on my 55” tv from my couch, which isn’t good. Lol ?  

17 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

I worry about Mason Rudolph “because he has an ugly girlfriend. A guy with an ugly girlfriend obviously lacks confidence.” Moneyball 

Damn does he? Must be a grade school crush that he’s been with forever because you’d have to think a guy like that is tapping the hottest chick on campus.

Archived