Top 10 Statistical QBs 2019-20

HoboRocket

2 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

(ps you're wrong, i am right)

You’re really not though. Your argument is entirely subjective (you know based on opinion, not fact. You’ve been using this word liberally and I’m not sure you know what it means). You called stats such as passing yards, passing tds, 3rd down conversion %, etc. subjective. 

You have really big bias blinders on when bringing up any data or column explaining QBR. The stat is actually pretty telling. QB’s that do stuff to help their team win typically have good QBR’s, and QB’s who contribute to loosing have bad QBR’s. 

Not really that difficult to wrap your head around. 

47 minutes ago, YogiBiz said:

You’re really not though. Your argument is entirely subjective (you know based on opinion, not fact. You’ve been using this word liberally and I’m not sure you know what it means). You called stats such as passing yards, passing tds, 3rd down conversion %, etc. subjective. 

You have really big bias blinders on when bringing up any data or column explaining QBR. The stat is actually pretty telling. QB’s that do stuff to help their team win typically have good QBR’s, and QB’s who contribute to loosing have bad QBR’s. 

Not really that difficult to wrap your head around. 

Youre right its not difficult, so why are you struggling? Charlies Batch had 183 yds 0 tds and 2 ints and finished with like a 99.9 qbr 🤣🤣🤣.

Wrong. Qbs on winning teams get high qbrs, subjectively due to the outcome and not their contribution (atleast not in true traditional passing contributions). Prove me wrong. 

Most people agree its a bad stat. Result support that. Again it has the widest disparity from all other qb stats.... for a reason. 

• Like 1

I want to expand on how bad qbr is. Just from my team last year. You can do this for every qb, every year. These aren't anaomlies.

Rivers vs Det 293 yds, 0 tds, 1 int (game losing int) 58.3% comp 8.1 ypa (loss) had a higher qbr than vs Indy which was a OT win 333 yds, 3 tds 1 ints 73.5% and 9.8 ypa. 

The difference vs Indy he was sacked 4 times vs 1 time vs Det. They weighted that heavy on sacks and blame distribution (WHICH IS SUBJECTIVE).

This stat is garbage. I'm open to changing my opinion. But no one has made a single compelling argument rather than typing random stuff that isnt even true and isnt even being supported by ESPN's own admission.

Edited by Bearerofnews