Cam Newton not willing to sign as a backup.

RamblinMan99

4 minutes ago, N4L said:

Door #3, your team/Haskins is bad enough to where the Redskins are looking for a new QB in 2021 but are too good to be drafting in the top 5 

Lawrence isn't the only good QB prospect, nor do I think the Redskins will be looking to replace Haskins in 2021, just saying its possible. Y'all should have a pretty solid defense

This team doesn't have the talent for door #3.  

Also, we are changing base defenses.  I went back to the early 2000's, and no team switching defensive fronts, regardless of what they were switching to/from, finished better than 20th in total yards allowed.  Lots of scheme changes, changes in responibilities and positioning.  It's a lot to keep track of, especially when that is what you are used to for so many years.  

At this point, if we can cut down the absurd third down percentage allowed, I'll take it as a victory.  

4 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

Cam's ego getting in the way? Wow........ I'm so shocked

He should be a starter.  He's a former league MVP who is more accomplished than half of the current starters in the league.

Saying Cam needs to be a backup is highly insulting. 

On 7/17/2017 at 2:31 PM, Webmaster said:

Guidelines for starting a new topic: 

• Create a subject title that accurately describes the topic. Titles like ‘Wow, big trade’ or ‘He got cut’ won’t help anyone and will lead to duplicates. 
  •  Always post a link to your source. 
  • Only post rumors where you can link to a reputable source. Don’t post rumors you heard on the radio or from your friend or that you made up.