2020 schedule release today

Tonight the NFL is going to release their schedule for the 2020 season. Whether any or all of those games are played is entirely dependent on the ongoing pandemic. NFL Officials are more confident then others that it will happen but to what extent is unknown. 

Yesterday, word leaked that the NFL’s plan was to schedule non conference games to start the season in case those games were to be cancelled so it wouldn’t affect divisional or conference matchups. One rumor had the Colts participating in a Week 1 Monday Night Doubleheader hosting the Green Bay Packers. I also saw a tweet suggesting the Colt’s first 4 games would be played as such 

Week 1 vs Packers

Week 2 @ Bears 

Week 3 @ Lions 

Week 4 vs Vikings

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

So the Colts get one prime time game and again not a home game. Week 10 at Tenn.

We could start out the season 1-1 and then win 5 games in a row before we have to face Baltimore. Only team in that stretch that will give us trouble is Cleveland, but ....

Its possibly the hardest year to predict I remember as a Colt fan. I think this offense is gonna roll....but easier said than done. I am confident the running game is going to move, but I've yet to see the WR gell. The WR game getting even average to better will help the running game maul.