I've created Ron Rivera Algorithms that gives us odds on our 2020 Season Schedule! 🧠

On 5/9/2020 at 12:13 PM, aceinthehouse said:

I've decided to research Rivera's coaching stint while with Carolina (2011-2019). I've used all of his wins & losses & matched up those numbers vs our opponents on the Redskins 2020 schedule.

I've also taken his wins & losses for each week he has coached & combined those overall records vs the opponents we play.

I will use this algorithm, to give us an idea of how we should be Favored, Underdog or Even in said weeks. 

This will ultimately give us an idea, of what our 2020 overall record could be. Keep in mind, I'm taking rosters completely out of the equation. I've also ended Rivera's stint for Week 13 vs Washington Redskins 2019, since he was fired after that game.

So here you go! 

Week 1: Eagles (EVEN)

Rivera had an overall record of 3-2 vs Eagles. He was also 4-5 overall in Week 1.

Week 2: @Cardinals (EVEN)

Rivera had an overall record of 1-2 vs Cardinals. (2-0 vs Cardinals in Playoffs btw) He was also 5-4 overall in Week 2.

Week 3: @Browns (Slightly Favored)

Rivera had an overall record of 1-1 vs Browns. He was also 5-4 overall in Week 3. 

Week 4: Ravens (Slightly Underdogs)

Rivera had an overall record of 1-1 vs Ravens. He was also 3-4 overall in Week 4.

Week 5: Rams (Slightly Favored)

Rivera had an overall record of 2-1 vs Rams. He was also 4-4 overall in Week 5.

Week 6: @Giants (Favored)

Rivera had an overall record of 3-1 vs Giants. He was also 3-3-1 overall in Week 6.

Week 7: Cowboys (Favored)

Rivera had an overall record of 2-1 vs Cowboys. He was also 4-3 overall in Week 7.

Week 8: Bye

Week 9: Giants (Heavily Favored)

Rivera had an overall record of 3-1 vs Giants. He was also 7-1 overall in Week 9.

Week 10: @Lions (Underdog)

Rivera had an overall record of 2-2 vs Lions. He was also 3-6 overall in Week 10.

Week 11: Bengals (Slightly Underdog)

Rivera had an overall record of 1-0-1 vs Bengals. He was also 3-5 overall in Week 11.

Week 12: @Cowboys (Favored)

Rivera had an overall record of 2-1 vs Cowboys. He was also 5-3 overall in Week 12.

Week 13: @Steelers (Underdog)

Rivera had an overall record of 0-2 vs Steelers. He was also 4-5 overall in Week 13.

Week 14: @49ers (Favored)

Rivera had an overall record of 3-1 vs 49ers (0-1 vs Niners in Playoffs btw). He was also 5-4 overall in Week 14.

Week 15: Seahawks (Slightly Favored)

Rivera had an overall record of 1-5 vs Seahawks. He was also 7-2 overall in Week 15.

Week 16: Panthers (Slightly Favored)

Rivera has no record (N/A) against his former team as a coach. He was however 5-4 overall in Week 16.

Week 17: @Eagles (Favored)

Rivera had an overall record of 3-2 vs Eagles. He was also 5-4 overall in Week 17.

So there you have it guys.

We are slightly Favored to win vs Browns, Rams, Seahawks, Panthers

We are Favored to win vs Giants(wk-6), Cowboys x2, Niners & Eagles (wk-17).

We are Heavily Favored to win vs Giants.(wk-9)

We are Even with the Eagles (wk-1) & Cardinals.

We are Slight Underdogs vs Ravens & Bengals.

We are Underdogs vs Lions & Steelers.(And fortunately, not Heavily Underdogs vs anybody)

So going by this algorithm & counting the EVENS as ties.

Our record should be very close to......

REDSKINS OVERALL 2020 SEASON RECORD should be close to.....

10-4-2

tenor.gif

WelloffPeacefulAurochs-max-1mb.gif

• Like 2