Which Combo?

101Raider

So I'm in a tough spot drawing the #6 in a 12 team SUPERFLEX

Which combo with my 1st and 3rd rounder (going RB in the 2nd) would you prefer

Clyde Edward Helaire and Russel Wilson (at least 1 of the 4 of Wilson, Dak, Murray and Watson will be there in the 3rd)

or

Patrick Mahomes and James Conner (or some other potential 3rd round RB)

12 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

So I'm in a tough spot drawing the #6 in a 12 team SUPERFLEX

Which combo with my 1st and 3rd rounder (going RB in the 2nd) would you prefer

Clyde Edward Helaire and Russel Wilson (at least 1 of the 4 of Wilson, Dak, Murray and Watson will be there in the 3rd)

or

Patrick Mahomes and James Conner (or some other potential 3rd round RB)

id prefer option A

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

id prefer option A

Thanks for the response.  I'm praying that Cook falls because someone took Mahomes or Jackson... I'm just not comfortable with drafting a rookie that high this COVID  year...  Don't like Henry at his price this year as it's a 0.5PPR and the downgrade to his O-line...

Anyone other than the Rook you'd consider at 6?

1 minute ago, 101Raider said:

Thanks for the response.  I'm praying that Cook falls because someone took Mahomes or Jackson... I'm just not comfortable with drafting a rookie that high this COVID  year...  Don't like Henry at his price this year as it's a 0.5PPR and the downgrade to his O-line...

Anyone other than the Rook you'd consider at 6?

I am still high on Aaron Jones

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I am still high on Aaron Jones

that's funny, he's on my "do not draft" list.  You'd consider him at 6? I'm extremely concerned that he's getting it on both ends. Dillion in the short yardage and Williams in the passing game...

56 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

that's funny, he's on my "do not draft" list.  You'd consider him at 6? I'm extremely concerned that he's getting it on both ends. Dillion in the short yardage and Williams in the passing game...

Williams didnt do anything to hurt him last year so I think thats a non-factor as for Dillon, idk I'm just not that worried about a rookie drafted late 2nd with no real camp like a normal rookie

Aaron Jones was underutilized for so long, I dont think he breaks down this year and I know his TDs are going to drop alot. Even if his TDs drop in half I think he's worth #6. 

With that said I think I'm overrating him as far as your league is concerned because the SuperFlex is a major wrinkle I have limited experience in(only 1 league that I'm in with that format)

5 hours ago, 101Raider said:

Thanks for the reply.  In real football, I don't know what the heck the Pack is doing... If only Jones were fully unleashed he'd be a true monster

I think last year was about as good as it will get. I didnt realize his ADP was outside the 1st round. Guess I have him higher than most

At 6 in a super flex league I am grabbing a top 6/7 player (CMC, Barkley, Zeke, Cook, Thomas, Kamara, Mahomes).  In a 12 team league, I may take Mahomes and then grab Jacobs, Chubb, Aaron Jones, CEH in the second.  Then go BPA in the third with Miles Sanders, Golladay, Fournette, Kelce, or even one of the next tier of QBs.  I would say if you take one of those RBs in the first, you have to go QB in the third if not second as I am guessing the top 6-8 QBs will be off the board before your third round pick.