Any Playoff Machine like website?

Dodo

Does anyone know of a website that you can fill out results from week to week and end up with playoff standings? It can be simple text, but I want to play around with some scenarios without filling everything out myself. Doesn't even have to be 100% accurate as long as I can see team records at the end and work my way back

How much would you value having that? Because if I understand what you're saying then you could pretty easily build a book that would do that. This year or any other.

Are you wanting to play God and alter whatever game results you'd like in any weeks that you'd like? So that every game you didn't alter is used along with your tampering so you can see how those games affect the playoff standings?

If so then it wouldn't be difficult to make Excel sheets that would do that. If you're not familiar with Excel, they have good references on their site. If you don't have Excel there are freeware equivalents.

If I'm wrong about what you describe, oops...

If you're looking for that or something similar I could technically break down how to set up the book.