R.I.P league - Here's to 11 great years!

beekay414

Just now, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Yeah you gave me 3 and didn't pick anyone up so you was able to take 3 back on the reverse. 

Yeah, don't ******* ask me. I tried to LM swap it and it wanted me to drop someone from his roster.

Two more deals to announce...

First trade:

BK receives:
SP Corey Kluber
SP Stephen Strasburg
C Wilson Ramos

HH receives:
SS Manny Machado
OF Dustin Fowler
SP Jake Arrieta

Second Trade:

BK receives:
OF Eddie Rosario
SP Forrest Whitley

bD receives:
SP Corey Kluber
SP Nick Pivetta

My Take: Way I see it is I addressed my SP without hurting my offense. Manny is elite but Rosario is hitting his prime and is a top 10 OF going forward IMO. I also gamble on a potential young ace in Whitley. Ramos is a top tier C for this season so, again, I don't fall off at the position after dealing Gary Sanchez. Stras, while hurt right now, is a solid #2 along side Justin Verlander.

Teaming up Sale and Kluber, with Hopefully a healthy Reyes. Makes my pitching top notch with 12 picks in first 4 rounds to complete it. With my INF and my 2 aces, I'll have to rebuild my OF in the draft but very excited about 2019 chances.

24 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Teaming up Sale and Kluber, with Hopefully a healthy Reyes. Makes my pitching top notch with 12 picks in first 4 rounds to complete it. With my INF and my 2 aces, I'll have to rebuild my OF in the draft but very excited about 2019 chances.

Yup. Good team

Archived