R.I.P league - Here's to 11 great years!

beekay414

Couple deals 

bD gets

CL Corey Knebel

I get

3B Austin Riley

OF Franchy Cordero

BK gets 

CL Craig Kimbrel

1B Jesus Aguilar

I get

SP Forrest Whitley

SP Joey Lucchesi 

I feel my team is too inconsistent and I'm spinning my tires. Trying to build a competitive team for next year

Keepers

1B/OF Cody Bellinger

2B Nick Senzel

SS Didi Gregorius

3B Kris Bryant

3B Austin Riley

OF Andrew Benintendi

OF Victor Robles

SP Madison Bumgarner

SP Jose Berrios

SP Gerrit Cole

SP Forrest Whitley

SP Joey Lucchesi 

OTB - 3B Josh Donaldson, 1B/OF Jose Martinez, OF Adam Eaton, SP Jon Lester, SP Marcus Stroman, Closers

@Herbie_Hancock please don't propose ridiculous offers like Kluber + Calhoun for Bryant. I really have no interest in dealing with you bruh 

8 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Hot hitter and a top closer for a prospect. Why can't I get this lucky?

Meh, Aguilar may be next EE or may just be hot and revert back to old self. I think Whitley is legit and Luchessi shouldn't be overlooked long term. 

Just now, BillsGuy82 said:

Meh, Aguilar may be next EE or may just be hot and revert back to old self. I think Whitley is legit and Luchessi shouldn't be overlooked long term. 

It's your team brah. Just wish you made that offer 8 days ago.

21 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Couple deals 

bD gets

CL Corey Knebel

I get

3B Austin Riley

OF Franchy Cordero

BK gets 

CL Craig Kimbrel

1B Jesus Aguilar

I get

SP Forrest Whitley

SP Joey Lucchesi 

I feel my team is too inconsistent and I'm spinning my tires. Trying to build a competitive team for next year

Keepers

1B/OF Cody Bellinger

2B Nick Senzel

SS Didi Gregorius

3B Kris Bryant

3B Austin Riley

OF Andrew Benintendi

OF Victor Robles

SP Madison Bumgarner

SP Jose Berrios

SP Gerrit Cole

SP Forrest Whitley

SP Joey Lucchesi 

OTB - 3B Josh Donaldson, 1B/OF Jose Martinez, OF Adam Eaton, SP Jon Lester, SP Marcus Stroman, Closers

@Herbie_Hancock please don't propose ridiculous offers like Kluber + Calhoun for Bryant. I really have no interest in dealing with you bruh 

@BillsGuy82 just an offer that was proposed. Could've easily declined it and left it at that. No need to call out on here haha

1 minute ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

@BillsGuy82 just an offer that was proposed. Could've easily declined it and left it at that. No need to call out on here haha

Yeah, it's really not BAD of a deal TBH. Top SP and prospect he's shown interest in for Bryant. I don't see how that's horrible offer, just something he doesn't want to do, which is also fine. 

1 hour ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Whitley sucks. You should trade him.

1 hour ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Yeah, it's really not BAD of a deal TBH. Top SP and prospect he's shown interest in for Bryant. I don't see how that's horrible offer, just something he doesn't want to do, which is also fine. 

Lol it's horrible.. Would you accept it ?

Archived