R.I.P league - Here's to 11 great years!

beekay414

3 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

LOL Probably not gonna have the pitching and last by a good margin a week ago in all pitching cats so doubt it. 

If Sale stays on fire and you find a hidden gem it's not out of realm of possibility 

Just now, BillsGuy82 said:

If Sale stays on fire and you find a hidden gem it's not out of realm of possibility 

Maybe. I'm currently 3rd in just hitting cats behind HH's 44, BK's 43 and I'm at 42. And most of the year I've had prospects at hitting positions lol

2 hours ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Calhoun getting flipped around like a French whore lol. 

Sending him and cmart for elvis and pham

Why? Maybe i can get back into this thing and I need steals and average. 

Looking for a closer or two

Was looking to move Andrus for an OF and was able to do it here in Calhoun who is hitting .415 over his last 10. Moving Pham for Cmart was good value as I wanted to add another keeper SP. 

New Swap

Dingo18287 gets:
OF Willie Calhoun
OF Alex Verdugo

bDoDDleS gets:
OF Gregory Polanco
RP Seranthony Dominguez 

bD's Take: Wanted to add another closer and I really love Seranthony's stuff and potential as a long-term closer. Also, have Arano who is also getting save opts but I think Seranthony is the better pitcher and will hold that role, and I'm looking to maybe even keep him depending on what happens in the 2nd half. Also, take a chance on Polanco. I like both Calhoun and Verdugo but liked the possibility of Seranthony turning into an elite closer option. 

Archived