NCAA Basketball Thread: '21-22

NYRaider

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

So when I gave you **** about betting the title, you said you didn't think you had the best team or you weren't that confident, or some bull****. Yet, here you are claiming defeat over the best team in the country because Duke has "five 1st round picks"

So which is it? Just come out and say you don't want to bet your posting on things, my guy. Nobody will think less of you.

I never said that, lol. I said Paolo would be the best player in the country, which is true. If we are healthy at the end of the season I will take you up on any bets that you want in regards to Duke.

Gonzaga has wins over Texas and UCLA. Texas has basically a completely different roster this year and a first year head coach. They also lack any real NBA level players and have an extremely small front court. UCLA was a first 4 team last season that brought their whole team back and has one fringe first round NBA level talent, lacks athleticism across the board, and a small front court. 

AJ Griffin should be ready to play big minutes on Friday so we will be by far the biggest, most athletic, most versatile, and most talented team that Gonzaga has played this year. Wendell Moore looks poised to be an ACC POY front runner and we have an even bigger and more athletic front court then they do. Let's see how Chet/Timme fare against a team who has guys that are bigger, longer, and more athletic then they are. We've seen time and time again how Mark Few's teams fare against good, long, athletic teams throughout the years like when Jared Butler absolutely destroyed them in the natty last season. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

I never said that, lol. I said Paolo would be the best player in the country, which is true. If we are healthy at the end of the season I will take you up on any bets that you want in regards to Duke.

Oh so you wanna pick and choose when to take bets. Gotcha.

Just now, NYRaider said:

Also hilarious you are out here puffing your chest out for Gonzaga. UNC is straight buns son, don't change teams now.

I'm not puffing my chest for ****. You're sitting here puffing yours. Remind me, which one of our programs last cut down the nets? Not yours. That's all I know.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I'm not puffing my chest for ****. You're sitting here puffing yours. Remind me, which one of our programs last cut down the nets? Not yours. That's all I know.

Remind me which one of our programs is good this season and which one is going to be a bottom feeder in the ACC?