Madden 21 Denver Broncos Rebuild - FINISHED pg 50 - Broncos 10x Super Bowl Champs, GOAT QB and TE

JBURGE

https://www.twitch.tv/jburge25 

2024 Playoffs - Wild Card Round

Giants are the 6 seed. Their best players are:

• HB Saquon Barkley 99
  • WR Darius Slayton 88
  • CB James Bradberry 88
  • TE Evan Engram 87
  • DE Leonard Williams 87

They have a rookie QB, Bryce Ramsey, who is 76 Normal dev. 

I dunno what else you guys would like as a preview - let me know and I can update for future playoff games. I will do a box score for every playoff game. 

8 minutes ago, scar988 said:

That Mays extension looking like a G move at this point. Love it. Dude is like Falcons JJ Watt.

That's why he's #99! That was the hope anyway

Unfortunately he got to 85 Speed Rusher and the abilities for interior rushers kinda suck. 

Edited by JBURGE

11 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Barkley enters the Zone means RIP to me. Giants up 14-6 at the half. Falcons get the ball to start the 2nd. We've had the ball twice in the red zone and left with 2 FGs. 

Are you playing any games in this franchise? Or would that make it unfair because it's pretty easy to win in Madden?

• Like 1

Barkley smoked me. Had 202 total yards and 2 TDs. 28-6 Giants and that ends the 2024 season.

I will be fairly busy over the next few days so I may have limited or no updates really until next week. I will come on and try to get all of the off-season stuff up to the draft done, but the scouting and drafting takes the longest, so we'll see.

Thanks for following!

FALCONS 2024 WILD CARD
GIANTS [6] FALCONS [3]

338 OFF YARDS 253
142 RUSH YARDS 54
196 PASS YARDS 199
18 1ST DOWNS 15
0 TURNOVERS 0

FALCONS STATS
QB OLIVER MCGEE 21-34 218 YDS 80.2 QBR
RB MARCUS JENNINGS 16 ATT 54 YDS
WR TRAMON MATLOCK 8 REC 113 YDS
OLB CARLOS HOPKINS 1 SACK

GIANTS STATS
QB BRYCE RAMSEY 15-20 203 YDS 1TD 123.5 QBR
RB SAQUON BARKLEY 28 ATT 132 YDS 2TD; 5 REC 70 YDS
TE EVAN ENGRAM 4 REC 54 YDS 1TD
MLB TRENT HALL 1 SACK
Edited by JBURGE
  • Like 1

Just now, JBURGE said:

Barkley smoked me. Had 202 total yards and 2 TDs. 28-6 Giants and that ends the 2024 season.

I will be fairly busy over the next few days so I may have limited or no updates really until next week. I will come on and try to get all of the off-season stuff up to the draft done, but the scouting and drafting takes the longest, so we'll see.

Thanks for following!

hey, you brought them back to the playoffs and continued the ridiculous QB luck of the franchise when it comes to drafting them. So I'm enjoying this a lot.

2 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

2024 Pro Bowlers

• QB Oliver McGee
  • TE Justin Seawright
  • RG Spencer Thomas
  • LE Devin CHilds
  • RE Duncan Mays

Not sure how Friedman didn't make it with 5 picks but whatever he's already an X Factor. 

Childs and Mays deserve it. 20+ sacks between them gives you a great base to build around. A healthy Sherriff and pair of MLBs would have probably helped you win. Depth at Mike is definitely needed in this draft.

4 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I have no idea why this happened, but I had 2 progressions:

• OLB Marquise "The Sherriff" Sherwood has progressed to a SuperStar (no idea why)
  • RE Devin Childs has progressed to a SuperStar (for making the Pro Bowl)

Hey, take it. It's worth it. Childs is a beast like Mays. They need a duo nickname too. 

The Sherriff should be taking some leaps soon hopefully. That superstar progression should lead to better results soon.

OLB MARQUISE "THE SHERRIFF" SHERWOOD #52
87 OVR
SPEED RUSHER 25 YEARS OLD
NOTRE DAME PICKED 2021 1.9
ABILITIES
REACH ELITE CAN APPLY PRESSURE FROM A GREATER
DISTANCE
EDGE THREAT FASTER, MORE DOMINANT PASS RUSH MOVES
ON THE EDGE

DE DEVIN CHILDS #92
77 OVR
POWER RUSHER 26 YEARS OLD
NORTH CAROLINA PICKED 2022 4.27
ABILITIES
UNDER PRESSURE CAN APPLY PRESSURE TO QB FROM A
GREATER DISTANCE
? UNLOCKS AT 85

Marquise Sherwood should now turn in to that dominant edge threat that I have needed. I am now super happy that I signed him to that big extension. 

Childs now, unfortunately, may have priced himself out. I have some big free agents upcoming - CB Taylor Friedman and FS James Randall are both entering their 4th years. I will have to consider using the 5th year option on them. Childs is also entering his 4th year. I also have two OL going into their 4th years, LG and C, and I hate paying IOL. 

This will likely bump OL up to a big need this upcoming draft. I need to add another corner as well. Safety too to replace Enrique Collins who will be leaving. And I only have 1 1st and 1 2nd this year. This is where it gets fun