VR Gaming

titansNvolsR#1

Didn't see a thread for this. Any of you gotten into the VR world? I admit I thought it was a gimmick, but I recently borrowed a friend's Quest and loved it. Have since bought the Quest 2. I love the escape room style puzzle games, Arizona Sunshine zombie survival game, The Wizards, and mini-golf (my wife's favorite).

I don't have a gaming PC so the heavy hitter VR headsets aren't for me.

5 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

I have a PSVR, and think it is awesome. I can't wait to see the specs on the PS5 version in the future.

Superhot and Beat Saber are two phenomenal games. 

I haven't gotten Superhot but Beat Saber is incredible. I need to get around to Side Loading so I can download my own playlist to it.

I basically spent 700 dollars for a PSVR to play Resident Evil 7 in VR and it was almost worth it.  Nausea hits a little bit too much for me using it, and horror games were really the only thing worth playing more than half an hour at a time or day. 

Very intrigued by what the PS5 might do and if it'll take down the nausea for me. 

If there's a way to do that. 

I bought it to play some games like Fishing and do some of the workout games. My 17 year old has taken it over and convinced my wife to buy almost 10 games for it. It's fun to watch him on my wife's phone while he plays. I've tried it a few times but like Outpost said the nausea hits me pretty good. 

9 hours ago, TENINCH said:

I bought it to play some games like Fishing and do some of the workout games. My 17 year old has taken it over and convinced my wife to buy almost 10 games for it. It's fun to watch him on my wife's phone while he plays. I've tried it a few times but like Outpost said the nausea hits me pretty good. 

Yeah, there are a handful of games I can't play very long. I bought a racing game that I really like, but the in-the-car camera makes me sick in about 2 minutes so I'm stuck playing top down. The others I turn off the walking feature and use the teleport movement feature instead.

• Like 1