Report: Carolina Panthers "reportedly" tried to trade up for Leonard Fournette

.Buzz

Very unsurprising. Fournette was widely considered the #1 RB, and they snagged the #2. Can't really say that means much after the Fowler/Beasley thing from a few years ago, but I suppose it helps confirm biases if you (like I) am excited to see what Fournette can do for us.

I am glad they didn't get it done though. We really need to come up with an identity on offense, and it looks like we may finally have one.

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

Very unsurprising. Fournette was widely considered the #1 RB, and they snagged the #2. Can't really say that means much after the Fowler/Beasley thing from a few years ago, but I suppose it helps confirm biases if you (like I) am excited to see what Fournette can do for us.

I am glad they didn't get it done though. We really need to come up with an identity on offense, and it looks like we may finally have one.

Yeah, I'm just glad we got our top guy in LF. I miss the old days with having a consistent stud at RB with Freddy T followed by MJD. Think Fournette can do that. Plus, with the problems at the QB position having a high end RB to help him out should do wonders.

Archived