Quick Draft Sim

drfrey13

Quick PFN Sim before the draft.

28.Micah Parsons

LB Penn State

Traded down with NO thinking Jenkins or Farley would be there.  Turns our Parsons dropped.  Picked up #60 and a 2022 2nd.  I would not have to watch the rest if this really happened.

49.Levi Onwuzurike

DT Washington

I think he would be our day 1 starter.  Had to decide between him and Grant but figured if I missed on Grant I could still had other options.

60. Ritchie Grant

S UCF

Was hoping to grab Eichenberg but was gone mid 50s.  Umm? Who am I to argue with a computer.  Enough said.

79.Spencer Brown

OT Northern Iowa

May not be able to start year one so we may have a problem here but he should be good to go next year.  Could still sign a RT on a cheap 1 yr deal.

121.Patrick Jones

EDGE Pittsburgh

Jones cold also play SLB and edge.  Bradley will find a role for this kid.  Shelvin went a couple picks earlier but I do not mind 2nd place here.

162.Marvin Wilson

DT Florida State

I do not want Hankins to go down but I can rest a little bit easier knowing we have a big body that can help out if he goes down.  Would prefer Shelvin but barely missed on the previous selection.

167.Sage Surratt

WR Wake Forrest

Not going to get a lot of separation so Carr will have to put it up high.  If he can develop into a redzone threat it is icing on the cake.  Could become a decent possession WR over the middle.

2022 NO 2nd

2022 ARI 4th

Does not address much on the offensive side but I think this solidifies the defense if we sign Heyward after the draft.

From your digital world to our field of play. FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!

Watching DE Jones highlights and his teammates highlights. He looks so close so many times that the talent is there to be a beast or an almost Key. 

1 hour ago, G said:

From your digital world to our field of play. FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!

Watching DE Jones highlights and his teammates highlights. He looks so close so many times that the talent is there to be a beast or an almost Key. 

Funny thing is this is not even close to the best sim I have done.  Had one were I filled every hole and walked away with 5 extra picks in rounds 2 and 3.  If the right player falls teams will give up a 2022 2nd or 3rd to move up a couple spots.  Not very realistic but like I said who am I to argue with a computer.   I am really high on Jones.  He had some talent one the line at Pitt but he seems like the type of player if he goes to the right team he will be a steal.

• Like 1