3. 78 - Chazz Surratt, LB, North Carolina

SemperFeist

I've come around to this pick. Zim knows the league is changing and it's a passing league. If you can get a lock down pass defender at LB that doesn't need to be coached up too much on what the QB might be thinking (because he himself was a qb), and just can utilized his athleticism to defend, I'm all for it. 

Sure, he could get blown up a bit in the run game, but that's what our big boys up front (tomlinson and pierce) are for :)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, battle2heaven said:

I've come around to this pick. Zim knows the league is changing and it's a passing league. If you can get a lock down pass defender at LB that doesn't need to be coached up too much on what the QB might be thinking (because he himself was a qb), and just can utilized his athleticism to defend, I'm all for it. 

Sure, he could get blown up a bit in the run game, but that's what our big boys up front (tomlinson and pierce) are for :)

This is 100% the truth. in 2022 Zimmer wants this guy to line up with Kendricks to be our copy cat of the Bucs LB duo.

We've got the biggest 4-3 interior D-line in the league and only draft 6'5" 260lb DEs - It's their job to cover the run and the back 7s job to cover the pass in the modern NFL.

This pick is really growing on me #Skol

• Like 1