Trade Deadline?

SimbaWho

Wow... pretty pathetic honestly...

I'm hanging on by a thread, literally.

If Lions lose this game at GB this week I think I'm done for the season and will definitely quit wasting my time posting/reading here, and watching games.

How hard do people really think it would of been to go get someone like anyone, idk, Frank Gore even would of made me happy.

What else did you expect from this team. We have a Head Coach who thinks this team is a group of Fine Young Men! A front office who are part of the Lions organization by title only! The Ford Family dictate the moves made.... Period!!!  Anyone thinking it’s different, is just drinking the Kool-aid. Over the past 2 years ZZ has been brought in because of injuries & has looked like our best running back... but remember, Caldwell only used him in the first half of those games & he didn’t get used the second half & we lost. Last Sunday night he was a healthy scratch, Why??? Roberts & Fells have done well, better than Ebron. But yet again, Caldwell parades Ebron out there over & over even though he drops 98% of the passes thrown his way or pulls up on a route to avoid any contact. Why do you think we need to get rid of any players or pick up a player? In Caldwell’s world, everything is fine. As long as they look good in practice... Life is Good!!!

1 hour ago, GetDownandDirty said:

What else did you expect from this team. We have a Head Coach who thinks this team is a group of Fine Young Men! A front office who are part of the Lions organization by title only! The Ford Family dictate the moves made.... Period!!!  Anyone thinking it’s different, is just drinking the Kool-aid. Over the past 2 years ZZ has been brought in because of injuries & has looked like our best running back... but remember, Caldwell only used him in the first half of those games & he didn’t get used the second half & we lost. Last Sunday night he was a healthy scratch, Why??? Roberts & Fells have done well, better than Ebron. But yet again, Caldwell parades Ebron out there over & over even though he drops 98% of the passes thrown his way or pulls up on a route to avoid any contact. Why do you think we need to get rid of any players or pick up a player? In Caldwell’s world, everything is fine. As long as they look good in practice... Life is Good!!!

Preach

It's what we better get use too..

Hahaha, no you are right honestly. I pretty much agree, I thought/think, sort of think, that Quinn is a good GM though. Tabor pick killed me because everyone and there brother knew he was slow as dirt and was getting away with it covering the other teams 2nd or 3rd best receiving option in college. Not getting one RB period through FA or the draft killed me when I knew and everyone basically knew that what they currently had wasn't great even with Abdullah returning who still had question marks all over him with talent and was coming back with concerns with health/durability for a season.

On 10/30/2017 at 10:11 PM, Nnivolcm said:

The more I read about this guy the more I hear Titus Young 2.0.

No thanks.

Ya he's got issues

So wouldn't cost much .even if for one yr..we have a or had a dam good shoot at winning the freakn division...plus injuries

We should sacrifice some late rd picks imo 

Your telling me this gm can't find an upgrade on this ol...

Just depends on what they want for Bryant 5th and on I would

Archived