Ghosts of Meme Mafia Mafia - GAME CANCELLED. HOST WAS TOO INFECTED

Whicker

SlappyMalf wants to know if anyone is dumb enough to say "I wasn't roleblocked" to decipher who has an active ability vs. a passive ability, knowing full well scum doesn't have a roleblock, because the math doesn't fit unless they are willing to leave a point on the table (doubtful).

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Let's explore this for a second. 

How was I fishing for "his ability" by asking if he was roleblocked?

Think about it. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

SlappyMalf wants to know if anyone is dumb enough to say "I wasn't roleblocked" to decipher who has an active ability vs. a passive ability, knowing full well scum doesn't have a roleblock, because the math doesn't fit unless they are willing to leave a point on the table (doubtful).

Pretty much this. Think about it.

Just now, MWil23 said:

... I was not roleblocked last night. 

It's a simple question that does not expose any potential town role, but absolutely would make it more clear to where mafia could have put their points. 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

... I was not roleblocked last night. 

It's a simple question that does not expose any potential town role, but absolutely would make it more clear to where mafia could have put their points. 

You can't be serious. You literally then know WHO has an ACTIVE ROLE vs. a passive one, which eliminates literally 3 town roles (vanilla, alternate commuter, bullet proof). This lends itself to:

Outing a power role on a points basis (2, 3, or 4)

Knowing who you can/should kill who isn't a commuter/bulletproof.

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Unlike you, I do not know what abilities the mafia have (other than the strongman hit they used).

I don't KNOW either way, but I'm choosing to float the idea out there that it makes sense that Mafia is completely unwilling to leave points on the table. 17-9=8

Give me a math problem that would lend itself to 8 points

On 11/14/2021 at 1:18 PM, Whicker said:

Available Scum Roles

1-shot Strongman (9) – Once during the game, at night, choose a player. You will attempt to kill that player. This kill is not affected by any protective roles.

Godfather (7) – If investigated, you will return “aligned with the forum.”

Ninja (5) – Any actions you perform will not show up on watcher/tracker reports.

Roleblocker (5) – Each night, choose a player. That player will be roleblocked for that night.

Framer (4) – Each night, choose a player. If that player is investigated that night, they will return “aligned with Meme Mafia”

Rolecop (2) – Each night, choose a player. You will learn that player's role.

Mafia Goon (0) – You have no moves outside of factional hit and factional chat.

Eliminate Strongman (not enough points)

GF and Rolecop doesn't fit (7+2=9-->too many)

There is no 3 option, so roleblocker is 5 (as is Ninja), which I suppose you could do a RB or Ninja and Rolecop and then leave a point on the table.

The DOUBLE FRAMER would lend itself to completely wasting the Town cop role(s) 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

You can't be serious. You literally then know WHO has an ACTIVE ROLE vs. a passive one, which eliminates literally 3 town roles (vanilla, alternate commuter, bullet proof). This lends itself to:

Outing a power role on a points basis (2, 3, or 4)

Knowing who you can/should kill who isn't a commuter/bulletproof.

Ok, by me saying that Malf/Myself weren't roleblocked last night, tell me our role. It outs nothing. I'm not asking if he used a move, only if he was roleblocked. 

I know Malf and I weren't blocked since the host did not tell us that. 

It's a really simple question answer situation. 

6 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Noted. 

What about Pickle and Dome?

Pickle I'd lean towards being more suspicious of simply because Squire voted for him last night, and Squire was my biggest Town read and historically has very good reads, albeit he's not perfect.

Dome I have no real read of either. Neutral.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I don't KNOW either way, but I'm choosing to float the idea out there that it makes sense that Mafia is completely unwilling to leave points on the table. 17-9=8

Give me a math problem that would lend itself to 8 points

Eliminate Strongman (not enough points)

GF and Rolecop doesn't fit (7+2=9-->too many)

There is no 3 option, so roleblocker is 5 (as is Ninja), which I suppose you could do a RB or Ninja and Rolecop and then leave a point on the table.

The DOUBLE FRAMER would lend itself to completely wasting the Town cop role(s) 

I agree. 

I've already stated this is why it would be the most beneficial (more than a cops result at this point) for someone to come out with the info that they were roleblocked. 

If there is a roleblocked or ninja there cannot be a framer.