Tre'Davious White suffers torn ACL

SBLIII

41 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

especially with Mac&Chee on the horizon 😎

I’m fascinated to see how BB and McD scheme this week. 

Pats have made a living on the short to intermediate. Bills willingly give up plays there and take away the deep ball. I can’t see Buffalo overhauling their philosophy for one week but I also think forcing Mac to consistently beat you deep is there best chance to victory. 

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

I’m fascinated to see how BB and McD scheme this week. 

Pats have made a living on the short to intermediate. Bills willingly give up plays there and take away the deep ball. I can’t see Buffalo overhauling their philosophy for one week but I also think forcing Mac to consistently beat you deep is there best chance to victory. 

Honestly wouldnt be all that concerned about forcing Mac to beat em deep. He's been plus in that category most of the year. Since Trent Brown has been back the line has been very clean and giving Mac time. The best way to slow the Patriots offense is to take away the run IMO. It's what Tennessee did and if they didn't turn it over a bajillion times it wouldve kept the game close AF