Week 15 2021 - GDT - Dolphins (7-7) @ Saints (7-7)

Mid Iowa

5 hours ago, Mid Iowa said:

I don't either, man. CDC just released a 5 day thing, so if the NFL goes by CDC guidelines, it could be that an early week positive could still play the weekend.

Also, I stand corrected, I think maybe Jenkins would have been available Tuesday. At any rate, I'm not sure Siemian would have faired any better. Payton said their were a few players he'd never met before game time. Literally signed them off the streets, got them fitted for gear, and off to the dome.

It’s such a joke the NFL made them play that game. Oh well. Just need the 49ers to lose to Rams and win out. I want Tampa round 1. 

4 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

If the Bears can make a SB with Rex Grossman, anything is possible lol. Our defense shows up in big games, if we make the playoffs I think we can make some noise. First off, knocking out the GOAT. 

I truly believe that if we can get a Wild Card, and we pull off a bunch more "ifs" we can - as you put it - make some noise.

Get our O-line back to healthy. Armstead, Ramczyk. Get Hill's finger back to functional, and hopefully his foot a bit more comfy. An additional healthy tight end (Troutman). Get Harris back off suspension. Keep Davenport on the field. Literally these things would make a HUGE difference.

I'll always worry about our receiving corps (or corpse, you choose), but if you get Kamara & Ingram rollin', and our defense plays to it's highest capability, we can still go deep.

40 minutes ago, Mid Iowa said:

I truly believe that if we can get a Wild Card, and we pull off a bunch more "ifs" we can - as you put it - make some noise.

Get our O-line back to healthy. Armstead, Ramczyk. Get Hill's finger back to functional, and hopefully his foot a bit more comfy. An additional healthy tight end (Troutman). Get Harris back off suspension. Keep Davenport on the field. Literally these things would make a HUGE difference.

I'll always worry about our receiving corps (or corpse, you choose), but if you get Kamara & Ingram rollin', and our defense plays to it's highest capability, we can still go deep.

I Agree. I think we’re built for playoff football IF healthy. The OL is key. If we can’t run the ball we’re doomed. 

• Like 1