Bucs (10-4) @ Panthers (5-9)

ravishingone

16 hours ago, ravishingone said:

I hope you are right.  I just like my team being able to crush Rodgers dreams at the highest point.  

I think you crush him regardless if it's divisional round or conference round.

Because would you look at that, despite secondary players in and out of the lineup the Bucs hold the tied best coverage grade according to PFF and the 2nd best QB grade. That combo will be tough to beat. Last year they had that strong finish but overall the secondary was solid nothing more. SMB struggled most of the year, Winfield had his issues. This year you got not those issues. The weakest link might be SMB now but I would still say he is better than he was last year. Winfield is light years better and Whitehead is also better. If teams decide to throw a lot against Tampa in the playoffs I think that works in their favor. The rush defense regressed but better pass defense is more important.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ravishingone said:

*whispers* As long as Brady does not retire, AB will be re-signed in the offseason 

tenor.gif

I mean how can we not resign him? He was arguably our best WR before the 'incident' and with BA having to eat his words, this would help him save face and be a benefit to the team. As long as it's not a massive or long term deal, I'm good with it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I mean how can we not resign him? He was arguably our best WR before the 'incident' and with BA having to eat his words, this would help him save face and be a benefit to the team. As long as it's not a massive or long term deal, I'm good with it. 

I would be shocked if any team gives AB a multi yr deal at this point, which works out great for the Bucs.  A chance Godwin isn't ready by week 1 even if re-signed.  Out of the 2, I feel more confident of getting AB back then Godwin.