Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Malf helped you come up with this. I have been WAITING for this claim. 

We got him guys. Jlash is 100% mafia.

Why would I have shared that earlier? My wincon is to survive. It doesn't matter if the Rams or Bengals win but I've got no reason to favor scum.

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Ok, I gave you that note. I was told TKN was on PED's and that I needed to "leak" it to get it out. That's why I quoted orca yesterday when he asked if PED's were necessarily a bad thing, and I asked if could be an ability he was given. I believe it was you who said you didn't think so, because his ability wasn't used until the day time. I picked you for this reason, you're loud. Once it was suspected he was Miller, I just couldn't get behind the fact that he immediately found Miller. 

I was told TKN was on PEDs N1. You cant claim to give me something AFTER a conversation about the subject matter in the note was given. You just scum slipped HARD my dude.

Just now, Jlash said:

Meanwhile you have daboyle who you already admitted you know is lying, because his role doesn't make sense let alone when you match it with his wincon. But that can slide, because orca hasn't said anything about him.

No I am pretty sure I know who Daboyle is. I just really wanted to catch another lie. You gave it to me.

If you were an other like you are suggesting and were affiliated with the league office (where my note came from) you would know who Daboyle is.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

No I am pretty sure I know who Daboyle is. I just really wanted to catch another lie. You gave it to me.

If you were an other like you are suggesting and were affiliated with the league office (where my note came from) you would know who Daboyle is.

I'm Roger. The note came from me. Which is why I know Daboyle can't be looking for "members of the league office" because I sent the note, saying it was from the league office. There is no league office. He made it up based on the info you shared from the note I sent you.

9 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Ok, I gave you that note. I was told TKN was on PED's and that I needed to "leak" it to get it out. That's why I quoted orca yesterday when he asked if PED's were necessarily a bad thing, and I asked if could be an ability he was given. I believe it was you who said you didn't think so, because his ability wasn't used until the day time. I picked you for this reason, you're loud. Once it was suspected he was Miller, I just couldn't get behind the fact that he immediately found Miller. 

Let's break this down.

Jlash claims to give me a note N1 that says TKN is on PEDs

He was "told" that TKN was on PEDs and that he needed to leak it to get it out. 

You claimed to pick me because of a conversation about the day-use move being the suspected PEDs on Day 2.

You see the error?