Reading Between the Lines

Raidersfan1

It's a wonderful trait to have. The first thing we need to understand is Trubisky was signed to tank. It's a sort of false potential hype play you can have idiot swine rally behind in a nod of idiocracy. You couldn't possibly believe Mitchell Trubisky could lead you from Heinz Field to PNC Park. And that's a short commute. You tank with Trubisky to pick top 10 to have future "him" wait behind Trubisky as you build up the team, as he waits, with another top 10 pick for a run in 2024.

We need to understand safety is a priority need. Running back and wide receiver have been addressed as draft picks. Possibly, defensive line is pedaled as a need but you knew Tuitt was returning all the time, and than you have Gerry backtrack and say, "didn't know Tuitt was returning." 

Now, I do believe Tuitt is returning. The quietness and resulting moves permeate through the air as you catch a waft of the aroma of a fine wine. Don't cry. You're okay...

I'm gonna stick with what's right. And so Gerry can say he was right all along...

Jermaine Johnson OLB Florida St

OVR: 76

Potential: STAR

Bio: Really special talent. Big, strong, fast. Underrated element... Short area side to side quickness to get the tackle to bite... Because he was overmatched anyway. So, he cheats like a coward. When you add 15 pounds of stone on him... Is that one stone of stone? Sometimes I forget irrelevant conversions. He will be unstoppable

Nick Cross S Maryland

OVR: 74

Potential: AVG

Bio: I stopped watching after 0:42 seconds bc the traits would translate. He's really bouncy. Too strong for his weight. And he's like 213. Who knows how much fluff comprised those 42 seconds. Elite movement skills He's kinda like those GB Packers DBs. It broke my heart to not take Darrian Beavers. My heart... Was broken

Coby Bryant CB Cincinnati

OVR: 75

Bio: If I'm going down the road less traveled of tomfoolery and great risk, that's the drafting of DBs. And indulging in lobster and Chilean Sea Bass, instead of some meat and potatoes, like a good boy. I'm at least bringing my sword of truth. That's what we got here.

Kyren Williams RB Notre Dame

OVR: 79

*Acquired via Indianapolis for Mason Rudolph

Bio: Every crop has got one. And I think this might just be the one

Demetrius Taylor DT App State

OVR: 79

Bio: Spends more time in the opponent's backfield than Steelers Cam Thomas spends on skates.

Jacquarii Roberson WR Wake Forest

OVR: 72

Bio: Jerricho Cotchery

Kadofi Wright LB Buffalo

OVR: 73

Bio: Good ability to squat on routes

1 hour ago, Raidersfan1 said:

It's a wonderful trait to have. The first thing we need to understand is Trubisky was signed to tank. 

Stopped reading after this tbh. The Steelers don’t tank. And all of the moves they’ve made since signing Trubisky makes it even more obvious they aren’t trying to tank.

And what if we take a QB 1st round? What happens to your theory then?

Trubisky is going to surprise a lot of people.

4 hours ago, bigben07MVP said:

Stopped reading after this tbh. The Steelers don’t tank. And all of the moves they’ve made since signing Trubisky makes it even more obvious they aren’t trying to tank.

And what if we take a QB 1st round? What happens to your theory then?

Trubisky is going to surprise a lot of people.

At this point, if they wanna compete, they need to go all in, no matter the cost in picks, to acquire a QB.

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

At this point, if they wanna compete, they need to go all in, no matter the cost in picks, to acquire a QB.

For the right QB and the right situation?   Sure.

Not out of sheer panic and desperation.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Raidersfan1 said:

The first thing we need to understand is Trubisky was signed to tank.

Yes....they signed a guy with a career winning record and decent stats to tank, over simply sticking with Rudolph or Haskins to do the exact same job.

I dont expect much from Trubisky, but saying he was signed to tank is just dumb.

• Like 2