2018 Senior Bowl/E-W Shrine/NFLPA Invite Thread

CalhounLambeau

Another small school OT has been invited. Timon Parris of Stony Brook, but he is currently hurt.

D'Montre Wade of Murray State also invited. Glad to see this one. Criminally underrated prospect (either not listed or labeled undraftable by most). Solid athlete and physical. You can tell he's the son of a former SEC RB.

16 hours ago, Da_Ducktator said:

Another small school OT has been invited. Timon Parris of Stony Brook, but he is currently hurt.

D'Montre Wade of Murray State also invited. Glad to see this one. Criminally underrated prospect (either not listed or labeled undraftable by most). Solid athlete and physical. You can tell he's the son of a former SEC RB.

You beat me to it, I been following Wade all year and he's been killing it. Its always good to have guys from your Alma Mater get recognized.

You can add:

OG Will Hernandez (UTEP)

CB Michael Joseph (Dubuque) (D3)

DB Siren Neal (Jacksonville State)

DB Duke Dawson (Florida)

P Johnny Townsend (Florida)

Interesting that Florida might have less players at this game than Western Michigan. I've heard to expect their top 3 guys (Phillips, Okorafor, Franklin) to all get invites, but nothing guaranteed. Also don't be surprised if Liberty transfer, current Western Illinois starter Tyrin Holloway gets invited. He's flying under the radar but was successful at Liberty and playing well for the Leathernecks now in his lone season.

WR Cortland Sutton of SMU received an invite.

Also saw Senior Bowl Director Phil Savage tweeted out that he'll be stopping at Wake Forest, Virginia Tech, Virginia, and Richmond this week. Will be interesting to see if the QB's of the latter two programs, Kurt Benkert and Kyle Lauletta, end up in Mobile.

Archived