BIME MOCK 4.0! DRAFT 1-MONTH AWAY!

JBarrett1984

Jordan Davis is a monster and before FA I'd be happy with the pick but since the Chargers signed SJD and Austin Johnson to go with Mack and Bosa I'm not sure there is room for him especially with a large hole at RT currently and the need for speed at WR.

I think in this situation the Chargers would lean towards either Penning or Williams to fill one of those holes. 

23 hours ago, JBarrett1984 said:

TRADE: PACKERS ACQUIRE 14TH OVERALL PICK FROM RAVENS FOR 22ND & 59TH OVERALL PICK.

Under Gute, the Packers have NEVER traded up in the first round giving up a SRP.  Twice, they gave up a pair of 4th round picks and once they gave up a 3rd round pick.  I think the only way that the Packers move up this far is if they're moving up for a falling EDGE rusher.

14. GB(V/BAL)- BURKS, WR ARK 

I like Treylon Burks, but no way do I give up a SRP to take him.  I'd rather stay at 22 and take Jermaine Johnson [EDGE; Florida State] or George Karlaftis [EDGE; Purdue] here instead.

28. GB- RAINMANN, OT CEN MICH

Probably go George Pickens [WR; Georgia] or Daxton Hill [DB; Michigan] as a darkhorse.

53. GB- MAFE, DE MINN

Depending on who goes at 28, I'd go with either John Metchie [WR; Alabama] or Jalen Pitre [DB; Baylor] here.

59. BAL(V/GB)- EMERSON, CB MSST 

Seems like a natural fit with Perrion Winfrey [DT; Oklahoma] here.

Instead of going with Treylon Burks, Bernhard Raimann, and Boye Mafe, I'd rather walk away with my haul.