Valhalla Mock Draft MMXXII: Vikings on the clock (#12)

swede700

With pick #12, the Minnesota Vikings select...  

38 members have voted

1. 1. With pick #12, the Minnesota Vikings select...

• LB Devin Lloyd (Utah)
    • CB Derek Stingley, Jr (LSU)
    • DT Jordan Davis (Georgia)
    • Edge Jermaine Johnson (Florida St)
    • OG Kenyon Green (Texas A&M)
    • WR Drake London (USC)
    • S Daxton Hill (Michigan)
    • DT Devonte Wyatt (Georgia)
    • C Tyler Linderbaum (Iowa)
    • CB Trent McDuffie (Washington)
    • Edge George Karlaftis (Purdue)
    • WR Chris Olave (Ohio St)
    • Other (Specify preference in thread)

5 minutes ago, swede700 said:

Understandable...all accounts I've read is that he's 100% now and will be working out at his Pro Day next week.  Everything I've read is that these types of injuries are hard to rehab, but once fully recovered, it's unlikely to recur. 

I mean, if he's a starting outside CB in their mind, and healthy, I would take him if I was them. UNLESS, they really think one of the others is a true difference maker and he's not and there is a CB they really like in round 2....then I think about taking the difference maker, but man, they really need CB now and in the future....but probably not a WR. I just can't imagine that as a good use of a first, given they have JJ and Thielen and that WR are easier to find later in the draft.

Edited by PrplChilPill

To me it's between Stingly and Jordan Davis. I think Jordan Davis can Plug into that DE position in the 3-4 everybody is forgetting about. He's the highest rated interior lineman so it's probably BPA. I wouldn't be upset with either player, if you feel like Stingly can come in and start day one.

14 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

Probably what I'd do. But I know nothing about most of the other options. My predraft reading is way down this year. 

I hear you.  I've only just started getting a little more information on a lot of the possibilities, but I'm nowhere near as knowledgeable as in the past (and I never really have been, as most of the info I get is from just reading other "experts" who actually have watched them  😉

• Like 1