Colts sign CB Stephon Gilmore

Wyld Stallyns

Really solid pickup for Indy. Their secondary is nice with Gilmore, Kenny Moore, Julian Blackmon, and Khari Willis

(I grew up about 20-25 mins from Khari Willis, love seeing him thrive. Even got to see him play RB in high school. That guy was an animal. I think he touched the ball only 6/7 times and got 3/4 touchdowns in the game I attended at Tony Dungy Field in Jackson, Michigan. Always wondered what would’ve become, had Dantonio put him at RB over at MSU… but alas, dude is making a great career at safety!)

Wish the Colts forum had more posters… you guys have a really nice squad. Not a whole lot of needs heading into the draft it appears

Edited by DaPatsKid98
  • Like 1

We also added Rodney McLeod at safety, Julian Blackmon tore his Achilles in Oct so it’s uncertain whether he’ll be available to start training camp or be back to full form for the regular season

CB1 - Gilmore 

CB2 - I. Rodgers/Facyson

NCB - Moore 

FS - McLeod/Blackmon 

SS - Willis 

CB Depth - Marvell Tell, Tony Brown 

S depth - Will Redmond, Armani Watts (Brandon King was signed as a S/LB but I don’t think he plays anything but special teams) 

On 4/16/2022 at 8:05 AM, DaPatsKid98 said:

Wish the Colts forum had more posters… you guys have a really nice squad. Not a whole lot of needs heading into the draft it appears

We do, but for some reason, they only post in the general forum. 

I really like this get......and I feel like this secondary could be the best we've had in 15 years.