One and only mock draft for 2022

lavar703

I don’t really enjoy doing these anymore but decided to do one for the heck of it. I try to base my mock drafts off of the players they’ve interviewed or invited to the park. These are not the players I would pick. 

Pick 11: Drake London- This is not the pick I want. I’ll be completely honest here. I think he’s going to have a tough time separating at the next level but I feel his size and jump ball ability will be too much for Rivera to pass up. I don't think Kyle Hamilton will be available so he’s not an option here.

Pick 47, 189 and 239 traded to the Cardinals for 55 and 87. 

Pick 55: Troy Anderson- High level athlete which these team seems to draft. Would fit in nicely with Holcomb and Davis adding even more speed at the LB position. 

Pick 87: Carson Strong- There’s far too much smoke here. They clearly like him. I do think they’ll have to make a move to trade down like I did to get him in the third round but my guess is they do what they can to bring Strong aboard. 

Pick 113: Brian Robinson Jr- Another guy they clearly like and brought in for a visit. To me, he’s an every down back with tremendous ability. I think he’ll be like Damian Harris at the next level and outplay his draft position. 

Pick 230- Chamarri Conner- A late round flier on a talented player. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I don’t really enjoy doing these anymore but decided to do one for the heck of it. I try to base my mock drafts off of the players they’ve interviewed or invited to the park. These are not the players I would pick. 

Pick 11: Drake London- This is not the pick I want. I’ll be completely honest here. I think he’s going to have a tough time separating at the next level but I feel his size and jump ball ability will be too much for Rivera to pass up. I don't think Kyle Hamilton will be available so he’s not an option here.

Pick 47, 189 and 239 traded to the Cardinals for 55 and 87. 

Pick 55: Troy Anderson- High level athlete which these team seems to draft. Would fit in nicely with Holcomb and Davis adding even more speed at the LB position. 

Pick 87: Carson Strong- There’s far too much smoke here. They clearly like him. I do think they’ll have to make a move to trade down like I did to get him in the third round but my guess is they do what they can to bring Strong aboard. 

Pick 113: Brian Robinson Jr- Another guy they clearly like and brought in for a visit. To me, he’s an every down back with tremendous ability. I think he’ll be like Damian Harris at the next level and outplay his draft position. 

Pick 230- Chamarri Conner- A late round flier on a talented player. 

Agreed with the bolded but I have a feeling they’ll take him bc in Carolina Rivera & Hurney often drafted 6’5/6’6 WRs like Benjamin & Funches in round 1 who play more like TEs than WRs.

I like the rest of your draft & think it’s very probable the draft turns out this way.