Everything Watches- A thread about watches

Sad People

Anyone in here collect watches? Ive been thinking about getting into it a bit and start collecting them but am not too sure where to begin with to start my dive into the watch world Ive followed a few watch YT channels but thats about it

Also feel free to delete this thread if theres another watch thread did really look tbh

5 minutes ago, onpoint23 said:

Rolex Platinum Daytona and Rolex Day Date are the most sort after luxury timepieces in demand today. Downside is, walk down the wrong street and you'll probably end up getting robbed.

Thats one of the things that keeps coming up my mind if I wanna spend some good money on a watch where and when can I wear it without worry about getting robbed, Probably never? Maybe only wear some certain watches in certain areas.

In the small amount of research ive done Ive heard a lot about OMEGA and will eventually check them out but some of the De Bethune watches have really caught my eye

1 hour ago, mattyice0401 said:

Anyone in here collect watches? Ive been thinking about getting into it a bit and start collecting them but am not too sure where to begin with to start my dive into the watch world Ive followed a few watch YT channels but thats about it

Also feel free to delete this thread if theres another watch thread did really look tbh

I have an omega that’s my daily 

• Like 1