General Talk

DoleINGout

14 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Banjo-Tooie and Banjo-Kazooie for N64 - didn't play the sequel but Banjo-Kazooie is a classice platformer for sure

Grand Theft Auto IV for PS3 - There are much better GTA games

Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2 - Solid for some poke fun but loses some appeal if you arent importing your mons from red and blue

Motocross Madness 1 & 2 (favorite PC game) - not a big racing gamer

Zelda Majora's Mask - overrated but still a must play

Star Fox 64 - one of my favorite pilot games of all time

Donkey Kong 64 - solid entry

Paper Mario N64 - not my cup of tea but objectively good

Super Mario 64 - one of the best platformers of all time

Spyro: Year of the Dragon for PS1 -  solid

Eternal Darkness: Soul's Requiem for GameCube - solid

LEGO Star Wars: The Compete Saga for PS3 - never liked the lego games, not sure why

Need for Speed Underground 2 for GameCube - great memories but probably doesnt hold up

Resident Evil 4 for Wii - amazing game

Batman: Arkham City and Batman: Arkham Asylum both for PS3 - These games redefined the beat-em-up style game with great stories

SSX 3 for GameCube - tricky is better

Soul Caliber 2 for GameCube - one of the better SC entries 

Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2 for GameCube - really good but no candle to PS4 Spidey

NBA Street 2 for GameCube -  love the street games

Madden 05 for GameCube

Mario Cart for GameCube - mariokart for n64 or not at all!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl for Wii (lost my Melee for GameCube, but might buy off ebay) - big on the original SSB

Super Smash Bros. Wii

The Grinch for PS1 - never played

Emperors New Groove for PS1- never played

Spiderman Shattered Dimension for PS3- never played

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers for SNES- never played

Turtles IV Turtles in Time for SNES- never played

Star Wars Rouge Leader for GameCube- never played

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Grand Theft Auto IV for PS3 - There are much better GTA games

GTA4 seems to be one of the better received games in the series from what I know. Which isn't much. I have also heard San Andreas is arguably the best game in the series. Surprised you think that about GTA4. What is your order best to worst for GTA?

Also, the motocross Madness games are just for the open play and freestyle tricks. It is fun to customize a whole environment and bike and do stupid stunts and go fast. The racing aspect is a distant second in those two games.

16 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

based off these consoles that I didnt see on the list already:

What other consoles would you suggest for video gaming, PC aside? I am curious slightly in the Stadia and Apple game world but not enough to really invest time into it. Got all these others in my growing collection to have fun with first.

10 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

GTA4 seems to be one of the better received games in the series from what I know. Which isn't much. I have also heard San Andreas is arguably the best game in the series. Surprised you think that about GTA4. What is your order best to worst for GTA?

Also, the motocross Madness games are just for the open play and freestyle tricks. It is fun to customize a whole environment and bike and do stupid stunts and go fast. The racing aspect is a distant second in those two games.

Vice City was my fav, but people seem to mostly say San Andreas

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

@DoleINGout what does your username mean? 

Danny Amendola came up with the most clutch and insane catches. Just had to oddly emphasize the action with the ING. Plus pays homage to my OG username here, @jing.

Also I had a tiny crush on Danny cuz he is hot stuff and the username sort of serves as a subtext for "coming out (of the closet)". 😁

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Danny Amendola came up with the most clutch and insane catches. Just had to oddly emphasize the action with the ING. Plus pays homage to my OG username here, @jing.

Also I had a tiny crush on Danny cuz he is hot stuff and the username sort of serves as a subtext for "coming out (of the closet)". 😁

The name represents coming out at the "right time" for my mental health too, (hence choosing Amendola for being clutch or reliable in pressure situations. And it's the type of thing that is an ongoing process, as the ING is meant to signify. Coming out isn't necessarily something someone just does once, it is something that they are continually doing. 😂

Also, I dole out the football facts! 😉 Another verb. I'm all about the action, and doing, going, getting done...

dole out

verb
doled out; doling out; doles out

Definition of dole out

transitive verb

1: to give or deliver in small portions
2: DISH OUT
Edited by DoleINGout

• 2 weeks later...