General Talk

DoleINGout

On 5/4/2020 at 3:00 PM, Starless said:

Sitting on my feelings about Don Shula out of respect for this forum's rules.

An overrated, petty, bitter and jealous old man that couldn't win a Super Bowl with Johnny Unitas and Dan Marino?

Edited by Elky
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

if i didnt know id say he must have farted in your face

Nah, he was just a massive hypocrite who did some incredibly shady things during his coaching career (google Shula painkiller lawsuit) and then had the temerity to crow about Belichick lacking integrity. He was a PoS who outstayed his welcome by a couple of decades. 

• Like 1

Just now, Starless said:

Nah, he was just a massive hypocrite who did some incredibly shady things during his coaching career (google Shula painkiller lawsuit) and then had the temerity to crow about Belichick lacking integrity. He was a PoS who outstayed his welcome by a couple of decades. 

Such was the 70's and 80's..

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I hallucinated from sleep deprivation but it must have just been a dream I had last night. I could have sworn I had a voicemail from my dad talking about work and then asking for my thoughts on the Josh McDaniels firing. I must have remembered it as I did because I was shocked even in my dream.

1 hour ago, DoleINGout said:

Brian Flores should have been the Patriots head coach in waiting. Not Josh McDaniels. Costly mistake by the organization.

I think it's just as likely to be Mayo or Steve Belichick as McDaniels at this point. 

21 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Brian Flores should have been the Patriots head coach in waiting. Not Josh McDaniels. Costly mistake by the organization.

That would have been nice, but I'd prefer to ride the Belichick train as long as possible.

For anyone interested, I'm taking part in an All NFL Draft on the GM Mock Drafts forum. We're going to be doing a snake style draft and building our own teams including coaches. I've done it in the past and it's been a lot of fun and helps learn about the state of talent in the league and different positions and on different teams. Disclaimer, this process usually takes about a month or so depending on the number of participants and how much people are able to stay on top of time schedules. If anyone's interested check it out!