General Talk

DoleINGout

1 hour ago, AlNFL19 said:

Hey guys I need some help: who are some Boston athletes you can think of who get a bad rep despite playing pretty well in general (ex.: some would say Gostkowski)?

umm

maybe Christian Vasquez? idk

Tuukka Rask on the Bruins

Celtics... definitely Enes Kanter gets a lot of hate but he is arguably the top low-post player some say and an excellent rebounder.

On the Patriots, I feel like maybe Philip Dorsett fit this question but more people are jumping on board this season. From bust to well-rounded contributor.

From the Pats I'd also elect Izzo and LaCosse. Both are banged up and the tight position gets a lot of hate. They aren't difference makers but they are better than they're given credit for which is nothing. LaCosse as a receiver and Izzo as a receiver considering he is predominantly a blocker.

Brandon Bolden wasn't given enough credit for years either as a complete player but he seems to have elevated lately in the minds of many.

Do any of you guys watch the SBNation YouTube channel? They have some interesting stuff, especially the “collapse” series detailing how (potentially) great teams come apart.

Watching the Harbaugh 49ers one atm, and I never realised how badly they got screwed every step of the way. The 4th and goal in the SB, the Bowman injury. Awful. Gotta feel for those fans.

soo the Celtics look better than last year. The court presence is better, bigger, sharper focused, and deep. Everything seems to be pointing in the direction of a deep playoff run to me. I think the NBA is going to be crazy competitive in both conferences at the end of the season.

This is trippy, I used to be on these boards daily back around '06-'09 and recently thought to check if this site still existed and was pleasantly surprised to see that it still does! I also still see a couple of people that were around back then! I remember making sigs on MS Paint haha. The good ole' days.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, mike609 said:

This is trippy, I used to be on these boards daily back around '06-'09 and recently thought to check if this site still existed and was pleasantly surprised to see that it still does! I also still see a couple of people that were around back then! I remember making sigs on MS Paint haha. The good ole' days.

Welcome back man!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...