Let’s Draw the Line!!! Where do you stand? For or Against the Watson trade?! (Public Vote)

brownie man

Final Decision   

19 members have voted

1. 1. Are you for or against the Watson trade?

I think this will be good now that we know what the suspension is. Bout time!

So now that we know 11 is final number of games he’ll be suspended for this year what is your final verdict?

Are you for or against the Watson trade?

I think having a line will help users across the forum know where each of us stands as fans. We’re all getting lumped in together and having this poll will help those who are against the trade differentiate from those who were for the trade. 

For all the posters against the trade who are attacked by users accusing you to be proponents of the trade just point them to this thread. I’m seeing that a lot in the general and news threads and that’s not fair to you guys. So if anybody questions if you were for the trade just point them to this thread now that we know what the final suspension is. 

As y’all know I was for it from the start. And this is a no judgement zone. Just giving each of us a clear standing for conversations going forward. 

And let’s try to not get this locked. No need the suspension has been handed down. We can agree to disagree and that’s cool. Let’s just be respectful of each other’s stances. 

Edited by brownie man
  • Like 2

We already have one Watson topic and we don't need another one in here.  Also,  @brownie man your support and hyping up Watson is bordering on trolling at this point.   It's extremely insensitive to the situation and most members are tired of hearing it.   Drop it, move on, and just get back to discussing Browns football.  

• Like 4