Maurice Harris one yand catch

footy_29

Eh it’s on Norman. That’s like stealing candy from a baby the last few weeks...

lol xD jk

I think we’ve all loved Harris’ potential since we saw him last preseason and during the season. I wish he had been active all year. I’m hopeful he and Doctson continue to progress and develop into good or great starters. We should retain Brian Quick next year and draft a wr - preferably a speedster.

41 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Brian quick can come back cheap .

is Harris starting ? That'd be a bold move from

gruden because Harris can be a good wideout he's really polished 

Practice Squad to 41 snaps on offense, good for fourth among receiving options (Doctson, Davis, Crowder) and just behind Thompson at 45 snaps, along with 16 snaps. If he's the primary kick returner and one of the gunners, probably stays behind Pryor.

Is he a starter, no? But If he keeps beating Norman in practice, he'll beat other corners. It's clear Kirk needs to trust his receiver to make the tough catches. Doctson may have earned that trust, but it looked like Harris already had it. 

Sad that Harris and Quick didn’t get any targets last Sunday. I know Grant is a solid dependable guy who can make the routine catch and he runs great routes but I think it’s obvious that he doesn’t provide the playmaking abilities of Harris and Quick. They need more reps/targets.

Archived