Tennessee Titans a threat to the Patriots?

Farsendor1

I don't think so not this upcoming season. I think and hope Titans do better than 9/7 but I don't think they can go deep into the playoffs. 

Anyways Patriots fan site has them as a threat to the Patriots which I think is crazy.  I do not like Patriots and would love to see Titans defeat them but I don't think that is going to happen in 2017-2018. 

https://www.patspulpit.com/2017/7/20/15992362/top-5-afc-threats-to-the-new-england-patriots-5-tennessee-titans-mariota

I'm of the small minority that don't think the Patriots are that much better of a team, but they have the best coaching staff in football. Brady is great, but I don't think he playing at the top superman like level he used too.

He along with the coaches are just such a great combo, it's hard to beat.  

But they are beatable.  

Are we a threat? I can't say we are.  We have to be a threat to the Colts and Texans first. 

I hate the Patriots more than anyone I really do. I do respect there program though Belichick is usually 5 steps ahead of everyone else. I think the Pats are winning the SB again I don't think they go 19-0 but they'll lose a few games. With that said it would be very tough to beat the Pats. I do think the Titans have the offense to do it and slow the game down with the running attack and potentially the threw the air. The defense would probably have a tough time with Gronk. I wouldn't pick us in that game but hey look at it like this if we play the Pats this year it's either in the Divisional round or a shot to go to the SB

Archived