BDL 2022 Week 8 - Lancaster Werewolves @ Gotham Gashslayers

RedGold

Who Wins?   

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Lancaster Werewolves
    • Gotham Gashslayers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/2022 at 04:00 AM

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I don't think I can complain about your offensive line and I'm not suggesting you specifically talking to me, I look at your defense and don't give me wrong you still have a very good defense but if I was going to point an area out where I feel like you have been weakened to no fault of your own it's there Due to injuries

The opposing team instead of attacking that weakness on D where the injuries are (the edges) is actually focusing their run game on attacking between the tackles. So misfire imo in the Gotham plan of attack instead of taking advantage of the weakness they are running to the current strength. 

• Like 1

Just now, Scoundrel said:

The opposing team instead of attacking that weakness on D where the injuries are (the edges) is actually focusing their run game on attacking between the tackles. So misfire imo in the Gotham plan of attack instead of taking advantage of the weakness they are running to the current strength. 

That is a good point. I do have a strong appreciation for the fact that this was a close game because I think it represents how well both teams did this week