Non-Jaguars Talk: The Other Games Thread

.Buzz

8 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Watching the pats dolphins and i think our dline can take pats oline. 

Probably. But if Brady goes into "get the ball out immediately" dink and dunk mode, he can still cause real problems. We saw Rivers exploit that a bit...and Brady is worlds better at it. 

2 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Probably. But if Brady goes into "get the ball out immediately" dink and dunk mode, he can still cause real problems. We saw Rivers exploit that a bit...and Brady is worlds better at it. 

Play bump and run across the board.  Use 1 safety to help on cooks and 1 to double on gronk

Just now, iPwn said:

Mariota - 1 rush, 6 yards

Henry - 3 rushes, 0 yards

Murray - 9 rushes, -3 yards

lolololololol

That against the #1 rush defense since Dareus jumped on? 

They are playing the freaking Colts and struggling that bad with the run. May just be an off game but whew.

2 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Lots of football to play, and the Titans could easily win this game. But that team is not playing very good football.

They haven't for a while. Just keep squeeking by. A win is a win, but I'm not impressed.

27 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

They haven't for a while. Just keep squeeking by. A win is a win, but I'm not impressed.

Our own team hasn't necessarily played the most flawless amazing football the last few weeks either though. At least in some phases of the game. 

Archived