Week 11: Winners & Losers - COWBOYS SUCK EDITION!!!

thebriguy90

You know what to do.

WINNERS

The Defense - It goes without saying that without the defense playing lights out like it did, the outcome of the game would've been very different. They shut Sack Prescott down and made it clear that they weren't going to take an "L" on Sunday Night Football. They were hungry, and they feasted.

Derek Barnett - When we drafted him, I was among the fans who were excited for who we got, and he's been showing up big lately in both pass rush and run defense. He had 2 big sacks, one including a forced fumble that was returned for a TD, and absolutely OWNED whoever was in front of him. He has a very bright future.

Eagles 2nd Half Offense - Let's get the obvious out of the way: the first half was atrocious. Play calling was appalling and the offense sputtered because of it. The second half though was an absolutely different story however. The run game opened everything else up, and Carson Wentz looked like the Carson Wentz he has been all year: Lights out. They gained 250 yards of offense on their first 3 possessions of the 2nd half, and made the most of every bit of it. The run game got 180 yards from the second half alone. It was a thing of beauty.

Kamu Gruger-Hill - I'll say it: Gruger-Hill just became one of my must keep players on the team. I mean how could he not be?? He averaged 62.8 yards on kickoff, and still played as LB depth and ST coverage. He has stepped up big and has made plays for us in big moments. He reminds me of a Mike Vrable type guy. Not overly impressive as a LB, but talented enough to be utilized in different capacities because of the excellent athlete he is.

Carson Wentz - Do you know the difference between good and great quarterbacks? Great QB's can turn the game around in a flash. Carson Wentz played his worst half of football, arguably in his career, in the first half of the game. He was errant and inaccurate. Second half however, he lit it up. He looked calmed down, he was patient and he timed his throws beautifully. Best throw of the game was his TD pass to Alshon. He was who we know he is in the second half: a Franchise Quarterback.

Doug Pederson - He just continues to show that the Eagles front office made the right choice in making him the HC. He has made great adjustments at halftime points, and has made game planning look amazing. He always seems to know what to do whenever something comes up. Not only that, but the players love him. His postgame speeches in the locker room are always humble and encouraging. He always has a "we still got work to do" mentality. That's a good HC to have. Thank you Dougie P.

LOSERS

The Cowboys - Always feels good to say "losers" and "Cowboys" in the same sentence. Always.

Eagles 1st Half Offense - I touched on it earlier, but seriously that offense was appalling. They got it cleaned up, but they cannot afford to play a half like that this late in the year. They need to be lights out from now till they aren't playing anymore. Whether that's till mid January, or till the 00:00 mark on the clock of "S-word" Sunday.

Dak Prescott - I love watching people argue about how he's better than Carson, and then flop as poorly as he did. Shuts those people up real quick.

Cowboys Fans - I love hearing my friends who are Cowboys fans grumble when I walk in the room wearing my Fletcher Cox jersey and my Eagles snapback. Music to my ears.

Alright folks...have at it.

Just now, thebriguy90 said:

Kamu Gruger-Hill - I'll say it: Gruger-Hill just became one of my must keep players on the team. I mean how could he not be?? He averaged 62.8 yards on kickoff, and still played as LB depth and ST coverage. He has stepped up big and has made plays for us in big moments. He reminds me of a Mike Vrable type guy. Not overly impressive as a LB, but talented enough to be utilized in different capacities because of the excellent athlete he is.

Without googling it, guess who KGH was drafted by? 

Archived