Zach Wilson back as starting QB for the Jets with Mike White injured

RaidersAreOne

12 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Maybe if he’s lucky, he’ll one day be able to back up one of the other 2021 QBs taken after him. 

Thats what happens when a QB gets cemented as the #2 pick because of a pass he threw at a pro day. I didnt understand Zach Wilson being the obvious QB2 in that draft over Justin Fields then and watching him in the pros is the biggest 'I told you so' moment.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I already did a deep statistical dive on this like a month and a half ago, but all of this is just objectively false from a statistical perspective. Nearly every single stat for the Jets offense was much higher with Flacco than Zach Wilson.

And this isn't me saying Flacco was good, he wasn't, it's just that Zach Wilson was that bad.

I know the stats don't support it, but for the few moments Flacco had to relieve White two games ago, I can assure you every Jets fan rather have had Wilson out there. I mean, the team rather have a run package with Streveler as backup QB than have Flacco backup last game.

Zach Wilson is 100% that bad. Flacco is too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NJerseypaint said:

I know the stats don't support it, but for the few moments Flacco had to relieve White two games ago, I can assure you every Jets fan rather have had Wilson out there. I mean, the team rather have a run package with Streveler as backup QB than have Flacco backup last game.

Zach Wilson is 100% that bad. Flacco is too.

When Flacco came in relief recently yeah he was awful, I was just talking about the games he started and had an actual gameplan to work with. That offense was much better than it was with Wilson (which, of course it was, Wilson is historically awful).

6 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

When Flacco came in relief recently yeah he was awful, I was just talking about the games he started and had an actual gameplan to work with. That offense was much better than it was with Wilson (which, of course it was, Wilson is historically awful).

Our OL was still intact those first games, right now Flacco doesn't stand a chance.