The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!

beekay414

1 hour ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Best game we’ve played by far. If Miller can play like this all year, we’ll be fine on D. 

It better be Miller moving forward. Dude was a second pairing guy on a playoff team last year, we traded for him and then we were like, "that Smith cat tho..."

33 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Somebody better check on Lindy. 

Holtz to the 3rd line?! 

Haula and Lazar as Jack’s wings?! 

The defensive pairings going back to what they were to start?

Palat and Mercer are who Holtz was with yesterday, they just shuffled the line rankings to accommodate Jack's return. I have to imagine, and please god let this be the case....that Lazar is just filling in for Timo and I'll take that as an indication that Timo has a good chance of playing tomorrow. 

And of course he goes right back to throwing Smith out there. 

Please god, let Fitz trade for Zadorov or something and include Smith in that deal to make money work. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

Palat and Mercer are who Holtz was with yesterday, they just shuffled the line rankings to accommodate Jack's return. I have to imagine, and please god let this be the case....that Lazar is just filling in for Timo and I'll take that as an indication that Timo has a good chance of playing tomorrow. 

And of course he goes right back to throwing Smith out there. 

Please god, let Fitz trade for Zadorov or something and include Smith in that deal to make money work. 

That makes sense, I just didn’t like seeing him under Lazar lol. 

Good thought , he didn’t seem too concerned . 

If Miller can play, idt they need to go after Zadorov. 

I think we should save our cap room and assets just in case we need a goalie.