Week 13 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (7-4) vs Indianapolis Colts (3-8)

.Buzz

Jaguars-Colts.jpg

Jacksonville Jaguars (7-4)           vs.                          Indianapolis Colts (3-8)

Can pretty it up later in the week. Not really feeling it right now but would prefer to move on from the Arizona game at this point.

Good news is Parnell and Omameh are likely to practice according to Marrone Wednesday (tomorrow).

We despserately need Parnell back. I'd be fine with Omameh staying on the bench if we were to take the smart route (imo) and move Cann to LG with Linder at RG and Shatley at C but that doesn't seem like something that is ever going to happen.

Due to that, we really better get a LG in this upcoming FA/Draft class in the offseason. Omameh I would like to see stick around as very good depth (he has done decent when he's been out there, but not an ideal starting OL) because we need that. 

2 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

At least they don't have a star QB like Blaine Gabbert to beat us.

As much as we want to laugh about losing to Gabbert, he didn't beat us. We beat ourselves.

Loads of dropped passes (on bad throws, but still some were catchable), Bortles boneheaded interception in FG range, 4-5 dropped interceptions, a complete breakdown/pathetic effort by McCray on Seals-Jones for the wide open TD, than the ultimate blunder of trying to pass inside our 10 yard line on 2nd down with 40 seconds left to give them a chance to win (which they obviously did).

deep-breath-gif-3.gif

Anyways, moving on...

Brissett is good, but with that OL and his fondness of holding the ball we really need to capitalize like we did earlier in the year. Let's lock in a .500 season.

15 hours ago, .Buzz said:

I feel like Chuck Pagano has been very kind and flattering toward most everyone this season.  Perhaps he is aware that he will be looking for a new job somewhere else next season.  ¬¬

Still nice to hear good things and respect for our defense.  Even if it's obvious stuff we already very much know.

7 hours ago, 4thDownHailMary said:

Our defense does have weakness; pass it to the RB/TE/Slot, and then get a few good runs in and maybe a lucky pass on 20 and 21.  

Also if you're going to pass it do it real quick like Rivers. 

I mean, I wouldn't say doing that when we have Telvin/Jack would be a weakness compared to most of the NFL. 

Archived