Notable 2018 FA WRs:
Terrell Pryor
Sammy Watkins
Danny Amendola
Josh Gordon
Davante Adams
Allen Robinson
Jarvis Landry

I think Adams is the only one who exceeds $13m/year this coming offseason. Pryor, Gordon, Watkins, and Robinson may opt for shorter deals for various reasons that end up higher in annual pay, although I think it's unlikely they clear $13m.

After it's all said and done I think Jeffery ends up as the 9th-highest paid WR for 2018.

I hope to hell Adams doesn't exceed $13m aav. 

1 hour ago, cddolphin said:

WR.png

^^Those are the WRs currently making more than Jeffery

Notable 2018 FA WRs:
Terrell Pryor
Sammy Watkins
Danny Amendola
Josh Gordon
Davante Adams
Allen Robinson
Jarvis Landry

I think Adams is the only one who exceeds $13m/year this coming offseason. Pryor, Gordon, Watkins, and Robinson may opt for shorter deals for various reasons that end up higher in annual pay, although I think it's unlikely they clear $13m.

After it's all said and done I think Jeffery ends up as the 9th-highest paid WR for 2018.

Just a sidenote, Hilton is making the same per year as Jeffery, not necessarily more. He's making more total because of a longer contract, but he's also actually making less guaranteed. So kind of a push, there.

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

Just a sidenote, Hilton is making the same per year as Jeffery, not necessarily more. He's making more total because of a longer contract, but he's also actually making less guaranteed. So kind of a push, there.

This is true, I'm going solely based off annual value. Jeffery has less total value, but more guaranteed so yeah a push sounds good.

4 minutes ago, cddolphin said:
35 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

I hope to hell Adams doesn't exceed $13m aav. 

Why not? I don't think he'll blow it away but I think he'll clear $13m.

Because I am a Packers fan and I don't want to spend $13m on him lol

Not without some sort of restructuring to Jordy or Cobb's deals

24 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

A quick glance at overthecap.com tells me Cobb is wayyy overpaid and could easily be cut in 2018.

Adams seems like the type of home-grown / home-developed talent you should make an effort to keep.

1 minute ago, cddolphin said:
26 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

A quick glance at overthecap.com tells me Cobb is wayyy overpaid and could easily be cut in 2018.

Adams seems like the type of home-grown / home-developed talent you should make an effort to keep.

He is, but Ted hates dead cap. It would only be like $1.5-$2m dead I think. I would like to cut Cobb and restructure Clay Matthews, use that money to sign Adams, Burnett and Linsley and still have some money for FA.

I want to keep Adams. I have always been an Adams fan. 

Archived