The _obviously_ way too early post-draft mock depth chart projection thread

DoleINGout

Depth Chart Link (Ourlads)

Cap Ramifications (overthecap.com)

sign elsewhere:

kendrick bourne.raekwon mcmillan.anfernee jennings.ronnie perkins.yodny cajuste.shaun wade.cody davis.chasen hines

scott team: 16

kevin harris.matt sokol.trace mcsorley.andrew stueber.kody russey.tre nixon.lynn bowden.jj taylor.bill murray.joshua bledsoe.ameer speed.isaiah bolden.nick folk.sam roberts.calvin munson.james ferentz

offense: 24

jones.zappe.cunningham

stevenson.robinson.montgomery.strong

henry.gesicki

juju.thornton.parker.douglas.boutte

anderson.sow

strange.mafi

andrews

onwenu.andrews

brown.reiff.mcdermott

special teams: 7

ryland.cardona.baringer.slater.board.schooler.mitchell

defense: 22

wise.white

godchaux.guy.davis

barmore.ekuale

judon.uche

bentley.wilson

tavai.mapu

gonzalez.m-jones

dugger.peppers

phillips.mills

ja-jones

jo-jones.bryant

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

would substitute jj taylor out for scotty washington on the scout team if predicting now. rest stands.

only other possible difference i imagine at this point to the final roster would be bourne over parker and/or cody davis over myles bryant.

and would be quite a surprise if they just outright cut jack jones for basically disciplinary reasons but virtually no dead cap if done so not ultimately shocking for a second year fourth round pick with with a bit of maturity concerns that dropped him in the draft and was suspended his rookie season by the team

On 5/14/2023 at 10:56 PM, DoleINGout said:

would substitute jj taylor out for scotty washington on the scout team if predicting now. rest stands.

On 5/14/2023 at 11:01 PM, DoleINGout said:

only other possible difference i imagine at this point to the final roster would be bourne over parker and/or cody davis over myles bryant.

johnny lumpkin udfa tight end on scout team with scotty washington/devante parker/kendrick bourne being interchangeable for one roster spot is a solid expectation

On 5/20/2023 at 11:42 AM, DoleINGout said:

johnny lumpkin udfa tight end on scout team with scotty washington/devante parker/kendrick bourne being interchangeable for one roster spot is a solid expectation

add anthony firkser to the list after being signed.

mist likely to me: parker/bourne cut and firkser makes active roster. washington finds the scout team in place of lynn bowden.

• 3 weeks later...

Feels like Trent Brown is trending towards being cut. DJ Fluker just brought in for visit and DeAndre Hopkins is looming with a scheduled visit. Hunter Henry would be another surprise cut potentially by end if summer. Kendrick Bourne based on performance alone seems safer than DeVante Parker at this point, but Bourne has the outspoken nature that could get him in trouble here.

14 hours ago, IheartMyV8 said:

Haven't his only visits been TEN and NE?

Yeah, it's quite weird to me. He's still capable (moreso than OBJ), but his demands must be over the top not to have garnered more interest.

8 hours ago, LD696 said:

Yeah, it's quite weird to me. He's still capable (moreso than OBJ), but his demands must be over the top not to have garnered more interest.

Yes and no, I think he is also just taking his time to avoid the mini camp stuff and even let injuries pile up to increase his market.

• Like 1