Who are your guys this year?

NYRaider

On 7/25/2023 at 1:22 AM, brownie man said:

Here are my favorite guys this year. 

Quarterbacks - I like quarterbacks with big upside. 

Sam Howell - I liked how coming out in the draft. He was my QB2 last year. I like him in the offense with Bienamy. He's a end of the draft flier that could have a Geno Smith type season. 

Justin Fields - I love Justin this year. Getting DJ Moore is going to open up that entire offense in a big way. 

Justin Herbert - Kellen Moore coming over and drafting Quentin Johnston will be huge for that offense. I think Herbert might win league MVP this season. 

Runningbacks - I like backs with RB1 upside. 

Javonte Williams - If he comes back healthy I love his outlook in that offense with Payton. 

Breece Hall - Another guy who if he can come back healthy has a great offense to play within as a clear number 1 guy. 

Rachaad White - I dont like his QB situation, but he's undisputed RB 1 right now and I like his pass catching ability. 

Damien Pierce - Another RB 1 guy. I think having a competent offense will give him more scoring opportunities. 

Devon Achane -  He might become the starter at the end of the season, but he's a late round flier that could be starting games by mis season. 

Kenneth Walker - Im taking him as a RB1. Don't let the Charbonte pick fool you. Walker is the guy. 

Roschon Johnson - Another rookie I could see become a starter by midseason. He's got talent and we don't even know for sure how much because of how he played behind. 

Wide Receivers - I'm looking for later guys with WR 1 upside 

DJ Moore - I think Justin will be the best QB he's ever played with, and I think that offense in general will score a good amount of points. I see DJ having maybe his best year. 

Elijah Moore - Another player I see having his best season. Deshaun loves his slot receivers and I think Moore as a late round sleeper is gonna ball out. 

Courtland Sutton - Sean Payton's new Mike Thomas. I'm giving Sutton a look at a trustable WR2. 

Christian Watson -  I think he becomes Jordan Love's WR1 and he could end up as a top 12 WR. 

Calvin Ridley - Another WR1 guy people are sleeping on because he hasn't played. I think he becomes the number 1 option in Jacksonville. 

Garrett Wilson - Another guy whos clear WR1. You can maybe get him round 4 and I think he could end up as a top 5 WR. 

Zay Flowers. - Late flier rookier who could be WR1 in Baltimore by the end of the year. 

Adam Thielin -  I think Bryce is going to force feed him this offseason. I dont think he'll be explosive, but I think he's going to have a very low floor. 

Chris Olave - Another guy who I think will be clear WR1 on his team. 

Tight Ends

Irv Smith Jr - Starting TE in Cinci with a top 5 QB. I like his upside as a TE2

Mike Geiske - With Bill O Brien coming back they have an actual real playcaller. I think Geiske could be a nice sleeper. 

My number 1 overall guy this year is Justin Herbert with Justin Fields number 2. I think Kellen Moore coming over and DJ Moore will open up both those offenses. 

I wanted to do a Pre Playoff recap of my predictions

Regarding QBs: I deff got the Sam Howell thing right, Herbert is doing pretty well, Justin has been a dissappointment because of the injury. But I'm proud of the Howell prediction. 

Regarding RBs: Damien Pierce is the only one I've bring wrong on. Achane has been great when on the field, Javonte is getting better, Breece has been solid, Rachaad is coming on, Walker is still undisputed RB1 there, and Roschon has been hurt. 

Regarding WRs: I think I hit on them all besides Elijah and Christian Watson. I deff called the DJ Moore success, Thielin, Zay, and Olave. Ridley has had moments

Regarding TEs: Not much there

I'd say pretty freaking good especially with RBs and WRs. I'm doing good in all my leagues so I was wondering how much predictions were looking. Pretty proud of myself here.