2023 FIBA World Cup

11sanchez11

9 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Starts tomorrow, should be a great tourney. 

USA, France, Canada, Spain, Germany, etc have a chance to win it all. 

International basketball is great imo. Less commercials, less timeouts, less fouls, better flow. Teams run great offense.  

Australia, argentina, and serbia too

At least in terms of ranking points, however that works

Edited by Malfatron

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Australia, argentina, and serbia too

At least in terms of ranking points, however that works

Argentina finished 2nd last WC but didn't qualify for this one. I've been watching so much international bball that I watched Argentina play the Bahamas twice last week. ARG is ranked #4 in the world and the Bahamas was ranked #53. Bahamas beat them both times and the gms were in Argentina. Both fun games. Ayton and Eric Gordon played for the Bahamas for the first time and they qualified for the Olympic qualifying tournament lol. 

4 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Argentina finished 2nd last WC but didn't qualify for this one. I've been watching so much international bball that I watched Argentina play the Bahamas twice last week. ARG is ranked #4 in the world and the Bahamas was ranked #53. Bahamas beat them both times and the gms were in Argentina. Both fun games. Ayton and Eric Gordon played for the Bahamas for the first time and they qualified for the Olympic qualifying tournament lol. 

Wow whatever site i read had bad info