Raiders WR Jakobi Meyers in concussion protocol

RaidersAreOne

20 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

I see Sean Payton brought bountygate back, the amount if helmet ti helmets on the Raiders was the most I’ve seen in multiple years. 

Wrong. Meyers slipped / slid and changed his target area at the last second. Awful outcome, but I guarantee every single Coach in the league would be telling their DB to attack the ball carrier the same way.

I've read this a few times from Raider fans now, yet I hear nothing about how their player could EASILY have broken Riley Dixon's leg with an incredibly irresponsible, dirty hit. Funny that.

Edited by lomaxgrUK
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, lomaxgrUK said:

Wrong. Meyers slipped / slid and changed his target area at the last second. Awful outcome, but I guarantee every single Coach in the league would be telling their DB to attack the ball carrier the same way.

I've read this a few times from Raider fans now, yet I hear nothing about how their player could EASILY have broken Riley Dixon's leg with an incredibly irresponsible, dirty hit. Funny that.

Not saying it was dirty but wait until the fines come out and see how clean the league thinks it was. Not a Raiders fan so I don't really care but dude was definitely headhunting. However, I don't think the hit nor the player are a reflection of Sean Payton.

2 hours ago, jofos said:

Not saying it was dirty but wait until the fines come out and see how clean the league thinks it was. Not a Raiders fan so I don't really care but dude was definitely headhunting. However, I don't think the hit nor the player are a reflection of Sean Payton.

Of course, league fines are a definite reflection on the intention of the hit 🙄

The same league that fines players thousands for uniform violations.